There aren’t enough hours in the day to manage all of the follow up calls, emails and meetings required to generate new business opportunities. We will help you spend less time managing the process and more time selling.
Time and specialized expertise are required to create a CRM program that pays dividends. If you’ve already made the investment in a CRM, we can help you maximize your ROI.
Your business is growing, and it's too hard to keep track of your leads and customer information in excel, email, or multiple applications.
Whether you are a solopreneur or have employees, A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is critical to manage your business, but takes time to figure out which one is right for you.
We offer 3 simple and affordable options, specifically designed for small business owners that will save you a lot of time and money, and help you get there faster.
The Best CRM Software for Small Businesses and Non-Profits
- We have the expertise and partnerships with the best CRM providers that meet the needs of our small business and non-profit clients.
- We typically recommend Zoho One, as it is the best software for smaller companies, but have the ability to work with most other leading CRM solutions.
Customized Just for You
- Every business is unique and CRM software is very easy to customize to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Our training courses and workshops teach you how to figure out the features you need in a CRM platform and how to easily customize things when necessary.
- All setup packages include some customization.
A Simple, Hassle Free Process
- Small business owners and leaders wear many hats and often don't have the time or resources to change software and get everyone trained on a different way of doing things.
- Whether you attend one of our workshops to get a handle on the process and build your plan, or hire us to complete the setup of a CRM, you will save time, money and get there faster