Small Business CRM's
We work with each client individually to customize a platform designed to meet the unique needs of your business
Automate manual and repetitive tasks through system workflows customized to your business processes.
Eliminate manual follow up required to understand or manage anything related to a customer or interaction.
Manage your social platforms, schedule posts and view any engagement from your leads and customers.
Access your CRM platform and manage your business anywhere from any smart device.
Create, trigger and monitor marketing campaigns via email, text message or direct mail.
Single view of everything important about your leads and customers (or donors) with the ability to segment for marketing efforts.
Simplified, standardized and automated sales process keeps your sales organization focused on achieving goals, not managing the process.
Turn website visitors into leads and trigger automated marketing campaigns to convert to a customer.
A full suite of integrated tools within a CRM platform eliminate the need to pay for tools to manage mass emails (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.), invoicing/accounting (Quickbooks), as well as others.
A full view of your marketing, sales, revenue and costs via robust reporting features give you a bird’s eye view of your entire business.
Ability to easily create additional databases of information that connects to other areas of the CRM platform.
The Small Business Success Machine
We build our CRM’s using Zoho, one of the leading solutions in the industry. This cloud based software is an excellent fit for smaller companies, as it is affordable, highly scalable and allows you to monitor and manage every aspect of your business, even from your phone when you are on the go.
We create a customized platform for each client that is designed to work according to how your business operates. You will receive an all-in-one solution that will manage your entire marketing and sales process, keep all of your customer activity and information in one place, and automate or eliminate manual or repetitive tasks within key business processes.
Our setup process is designed specifically with the small business owner or leader in mind. We take care of everything from start to finish, ensuring a pain free and profitable experience for our clients.
Our basic setup fees start at $3,500.00 and are based upon the size of the business, the level of complexity within processes, and the amount of customization that is required to design a system that meets your needs. We offer interest free payment plans for all setup fees.
Zoho has over 30 different apps that can address other areas of your business. The Optional Add Ons section below outlines other features and functions that can be added to your CRM platform.
Zoho license fees start at $30 per user per month. The use of additional apps or higher volumes of transactions within the platform may result in additional monthly fees.
Basic Setup Includes:
- Setup of email, text message and/or direct mail communication channels.
- Creation and setup of automated, rules driven marketing campaigns for new leads, existing and former customers.
- Database of new consumer or business related data from a 3rd party. This data is gathered according to your precise target criteria, includes email addresses and has a delivery guarantee rate of 92%.
- Creation of customized database that captures everything about your customers and your interactions with them.
- Configuration of workflows, alerts and actions to convert leads to customers.
- Creation of website forms that will trigger creation of new leads.
- Smart phone camera business card scanning app to create leads for new contacts.
- Sales process rules and workflows to drive consistency within your sales process.
- Manage social (Facebook, Twitter) interactions and campaigns without swiveling to other tools.
- Integrated customer surveys that will provide valuable insight into your strengths and opportunities.
- Dashboards and reports that will provide a bird’s eye view of your business.
- Full training for you and your employees.
Additional Options:Learn More:
Zoho offers several additional apps that can make other areas of your business more effective and efficient within a single platform. Additional setup fees apply to activate the features listed below.
- Accounting and Financial Management – Easy-to-use, online accounting software designed for small businesses to manage their finances and stay on top of their cash flow. Generate Quotes, Invoices, Sales Orders and Purchase Orders. Provide your customers with an integrated online payment processing with self-service portal for your customers.
- Inventory Management – Increase your sales and keep track of every unit with powerful stock management, order fulfillment, and inventory control software.
- Employee Recruiting – Recruiting software and a cutting-edge applicant tracking system that streamlines your hiring process. Source best talent faster, track resumes and interviews efficiently, and never miss on a great hire.
- Employee Management – Track all of your employee information, manage performance reviews, and track time and attendance.
- Project Management – Plan your project activities, assign work, manage resources and collaborate with your team better to get things done on time.
- Case Management – Customer Support is an integral part of any organizations business process. Cases help your business track and manage customer issues, automate self help troubleshooting functions, and capture critical information about how long it takes to resolve a problem.
A GAME CHANGER FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Zoho is much more than just a CRM. It’s a productivity improvement factory that will eliminate manual or repetitive tasks within your business process.
Your entire organization will always be on the same page when it comes to taking care of your customers, as each CRM platform includes a database of everything that is important about your customers, including any contact or interaction details.
- Automatically to convert leads into customers through a series of email, text message, direct mail or social media campaigns
- Campaigns puts your marketing program on autopilot. Define the key moments to thank your customers, advertise a new offer or product, and automatically trigger email or SMS campaigns to generate more repeat and referral revenue.
- Sales Automation features allow your sales team to follow a consistent, goals driven process, provide more sales opportunities to convert, all while spending a lot less time managing the sales process. You can manage and track your entire sales organizations progress against company goals.
- Automatically assign leads, create tasks, or send email alerts for new business opportunities based on your business rules.
- Quotes, Invoices, Sales and/or Purchase Orders are created within a single click and a part of the 360 degree view of your customer information.
- Project, Task and Event/Calendar Management features improve communication and task management within every area of your business.
- Cases help you resolve any follow up or support related follow up with customers with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Reporting capabilities will keep you up to speed on everything from sales performance, cash flow and how well your organization manages customer related issues.